are partioned walls separating a structure or room from another, made from plasterboard and can give up to a 90/90/90 fire rating at an economical price compared to a traditional brick firewall.
- Intertenancy party wall. Used tradionally in duplex and townhouse construction.
- Cost of the wall.
- Lightweight for easier installation.
- Less holdup to framing schedule.
- Fire Walls are installed at framing stage and built onsite by professional tradesmen.
- Safer than brick during construction as no extra scaffolding is required, brick fire walls must be installed prior to frame, since they are free standing are prone to falling over (rare cases).
- Form 16 provided with all Fire Walls.
- Un-protected from the elements Fire Walls have a limited life of 3 weeks (constant rain)